The mission of BayTech is to serve students in grades 6 through 12 in the Bay Area by:
- Enabling our students to become literate in STEM areas.
- Encouraging our students to be self-motivated, life-long learners equipped with communication and presentation skills indispensable for the technologically-oriented global environment of the 21st century.
- Preparing our students to become responsible, educated citizens who have the skills and understanding to participate and work productively in a diverse, multicultural community.
- Providing a standards-based curriculum emphasizing STEM, supported by science and computer labs.
- Providing academic and recreational after-school activities for all students including academically high and low achieving students.
- Providing opportunities for parental involvement in our students’ education.